From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 7:31 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ann Byrne
Subject: RE: How do I get to where I can paste some JAWS script files?

I always put scripts into shared settings. It has lots more files than 'explore my settings' ... and it works. It may be that both ways work, though. Try it and let us know????
At 06:41 PM 8/15/2015, you wrote:
Thanks Ann and Paul,

Your responses were very similar except the last direction.

Paul said to enter on Explore My Settings.
Ann said to enter on Explore Shared Settings.

I see both options when I arrow right on Explore JAWS.

Is it one of the other of these options, or either?

Thanks. Keith

From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
via Jfw

1. Press the windows key.
2. Up arrow to all programs
3. Right arrow once to back submenu
4. Arrow down twice to get into the list of programs.
5. Down arrow to Jaws16 (closed) and right arrow to open it.
6. Down arrow to 'explore JAWS' (closed) and right arrow to open it.
7. Down arrow to 'explore shared settings' and press enter to open it.
8. Paste your files here.