JAWS andreading viewer comments on History Channel Facebook page

Tusing <ptusing@...>

Hi,

I ask if there are

Instruction steps for getting to individual viewer comments on

The History Channel Facebook page?

Does a FACEBOOK page have to be specially marked up

To work with a screen reader?

(I was thinking about Adobe pdf's since they have to be

Marked up to work with JAWS)

Is there another screen reader or are there special settings in JAWS that
would take one to the

Viewer comments on History Channel website which are on the far rightside
of the page but cannot be reached by JAWS.

Is there some coding for accessibility that the History Channel somehow
never heard of or bothered to use on its site?

Please I would appreciate any and all help.

Thank you very much.