From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hassan via Jfw
Sent: 15 August 2015 12:19
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: dreamy.eyes.ten@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: JAWS and Windows 10 issue

I asked to be unsubscribed, why am I receiving messages?

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Aug 2015, at 5:51 pm, Pablo Morales via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Hmmm, if the video driver is the problem. How can we know which is the
better video driver?
Or how can we know which video driver we should install in our computers?