From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Strange problem with Jaws and Microsoft Word

Here you go, Tom.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 15:20

Tom,

Depending on your version of Word, there are different ways to get at this.
But somewhere in options there are checkboxes to control what characters
Word will display, and I think a blank is one of them.

Also there may be a setting in the text page of the Settings Center to
handle this, or perhaps in the Key Labels page, where you can mute or unmute
the speaking of a spacebar press.

A few areas to browse around in.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.