From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 7:07 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: RE: JAWS and Windows 10 issue

I'm going to make an educated guess that it may have to do with the types of
video drivers that are installed in the different computers. I have
experienced JAWS not identifying the password field at start-up. It never
reads that to me correctly either. So far, not a big fan of Windows 10.
I'm hopeful it will get better. I seem to remember Windows 8 starting out
like this too.