Re: VLC media player

Brad Martin

Jim,
You're not doing it wrong. I've found the only way to get Control Up or Down to work is to use the JAWS Pass through key combination, JAWS Key 3. I just discovered the mouse wheel thing and personally I find that much easier.

Brad

On 8/14/2015 2:29 AM, Jim L via Jfw wrote:
Heya folks,

Am running windows 7 64bit and Jaws 16 and Am familiar with VLC shortcut
keys but unfortunately for some reason I cannot control the volume with any
keyboard keys except for the mouse scroller wheel. I have checked all
settings and control up arrow doesn't do anything for me and ignore keyboard
shortcuts is unchecked as well.

Is there a way I can have a shortcut key for volume up and down on my
keyboard?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim