From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Martz via
Jfw
Sent: August-13-15 3:51 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Paul Martz <skewmatrix@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Learning JAWS scripting

Thanks, Mario. I like your idea of a sort of, "let's learn how to program -
using JAWS scripting". It makes a lot of sense to teach basic programming,
using JSL as an example. The idea has a lot of merit.

While looking for Kenneth Gould article, I found this:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com/jawsscripting.html
Looks like some valuable information. But if you know where the Gould
article is, could you email the address? Or post it here? Or to my blog? Or
all of the above... LOL

I'll put in as much time on this as I can, but it's one of those big
projects. I need to review all the available information first. Then
actually become competent with JSL, otherwise I'm just blowing hot air.
Finally, I can move forward with some kind of wikibook. Anyhow, I'll blog as
I go.

Thanks for the feedback.
-Paul