From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Daniel McBride
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:02 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Daniel McBride
Subject: RE: this was obviously sent to the wrong address, so without
sounding like a mod, please don't come down on her. was Disappointing news.

Carolyn:

Please email me off list. The address is below.

Daniel
dlmlaw@sbcglobal.net

sounding like a mod, please don't come down on her. was Disappointing news.

Daniel, I did the Insert Shift R, hope this is off list. I'm still a bit on
the crippled side since getting Outlook Saturday night with my new computer.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Best from,

Carolyn