Re: VLC media player

majno <alfred.hl@...>

You should first press jaws key and 3. then up arrow or left arrow. is how i use vlc to control the volume.

El 14/08/2015 a las 2:29, Jim L via Jfw escribió:
Heya folks,

Am running windows 7 64bit and Jaws 16 and Am familiar with VLC shortcut
keys but unfortunately for some reason I cannot control the volume with any
keyboard keys except for the mouse scroller wheel. I have checked all
settings and control up arrow doesn't do anything for me and ignore keyboard
shortcuts is unchecked as well.

Is there a way I can have a shortcut key for volume up and down on my
keyboard?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim