From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 12:15 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: JAWS and Windows 10 issue

Did you use JAWS KEY plus the letter R to switch between Application Window
Restriction, Real Window Restriction, Current Window Restriction, Focus
Window Restriction and Frame Restriction?

If these focus settings are unavailable once switching to your JAWS Cursor,
the JAWS Cursor may not be available in Windows 10. I hope this is not the
case.

There was some talk about removing the Unrestricted Window focus from the
JAWS Cursor.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com