From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:54 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: JAWS and Windows 10 issue

Hi folks! Not sure if this is a JAWS thing or not, but it seems like I
cannot use my JAWS cursor to read things in Windows 10. Is there some
setting that I need to adjust for this to happen? I have really enjoyed the
helpful information that has been passed along by those of you who are
running Windows 10. Thanks a lot for the feedback!