From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 12:31 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Subject: RE: How To Stop Windows 10 from Sharing Your Bandwidth With Others Without Your Permission

Russell and All,

I encountered the same accessibility barrier when trying to disable this feature. I assumed that "checked" means "on, while no status indication signifies "off." Can anyone confirm if this is in fact correct? I don't have System Access to verify myself. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Wishes,

Michal