From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Russell
Solowoniuk via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:04 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: How To Stop Windows 10 from Sharing Your Bandwidth With Others
Without Your Permission

Hi Mark,

Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but MS nevver ceases to amaze me with
some of the choices they make! Why would this, to use the term loosely,
feature, be turned on by default? If you hadn't brought it up here, I would
have unwittingly been sharing my bandwidth with who knows who! Amazing!
Another confirmation that switching to the Mac as my main home computer 6
years agowas the right choice!

Just as an aside to this... when I followed your instructions to turn off
this feature, Jaws only read the On/Off switch button as "checked" so it was
really unclear as to what I was checking or unchecking. I unloaded Jaws and
loaded System Access. System Access announced "Switch button On" and "Switch
button Off", which helped me to know for sure that I was actually turning
this feature off.

Thanks Mark for bringing this to our attention! You saved me much bandwidth,
I'm sure! :)

Russell