Cheers,
Gezim

Sent from my iPhone

On 12/08/2015, at 18:08, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

I have not found a quick method for transferring my contacts from WLM to
Outlook yet.
Outlook has considerably more features than WLM, consequently more stuff to
learn. Except Outlook does not have a very useful emoticon feature, smile.
Cheers Kevin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: August-10-15 6:27 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net>
Subject: RE: Best email client with Jaws

When you went to Live Mail, what did you do about your Contacts?

Is it easy to make distribution lists in Windows Live Mail. I have several
that I need to make. Today, I needed to send out word of a death to one of
my groups, but do not have the lists now and not the time to go through some
130 contacts for 30.

What do you like about Windows Live Mail? Does it have a calendar?

Can you tab around in it, or do you have to give Keyboard commands?

Carolyn Arnold