From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Brad Martin
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, 13 August 2015 10:51 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Brad Martin
Subject: Re: firefox 40

Mine's still showing Firefox 39.0.3. I do know that several versions back
they rearranged the way the options were set up, so it's possible they've
done it again. I'm running JAWS 15 here, so if mine updates, I'll check for
irregularities. Meanwhile, if it's that much of a problem, I won't force the
update. Incidentally, if you ever need to, Mozilla has every single version
of Firefox (including beta versions) archived.

Brad

On 8/12/2015 8:59 PM, Jim L via Jfw wrote:
Heya folks,

Just had a firefox update to version 40 or something like that,
anyway, for some reason getting around the options screen with Jaws 16
is a challenge with alot of unlabeled buttons also, anyone else having
this issue?

Cheers,

Jim

Brad Martin
brad@formyfriends.org <mailto:brad@formyfriends.org> My Facebook page where
I post online shopping coupons and deals: