Re: firefox 40

Brad Martin

Mine's still showing Firefox 39.0.3. I do know that several versions back they rearranged the way the options were set up, so it's possible they've done it again. I'm running JAWS 15 here, so if mine updates, I'll check for irregularities. Meanwhile, if it's that much of a problem, I won't force the update. Incidentally, if you ever need to, Mozilla has every single version of Firefox (including beta versions) archived.

Brad

On 8/12/2015 8:59 PM, Jim L via Jfw wrote:
Heya folks,

Just had a firefox update to version 40 or something like that, anyway, for
some reason getting around the options screen with Jaws 16 is a challenge
with alot of unlabeled buttons also, anyone else having this issue?

Cheers,

Jim

Brad Martin