configuring windows 10 to truly shud down:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi I have a laptop that runs windows 10, and it use the old bios firmware boot method to boot, and when I checked in the power options to see where this fast startup option was, I found the option and noticed that it was checked. I upgraded this machine from windows 7 to windows 10 and noticed that option. Should I turn this option of? And one more question.
I noticed that I see a password required radio button, and I don't have a password created on my machine. Should I turn this off as well?
Kenny Peyatt