From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:56 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Londa Peterson <lpeterson@vrocp.org>
Subject: RE: Correction: How To Configure Either The Windows 10 or Windows 8
Shutdown Menu To Truly Turn Off Your Computer

I've had this same experience with JAWS in demo mode. A restart will reset
the clock on the demo. By the way, does disabling fast start have any effect
on a laptop's battery? I find that I'll shut my computer down and unplug it
to take it somewhere, and when I get there I find that the battery has
drained-sometimes quite significantly. Would disabling fast start fix this?