Re: JAWS REPEATING

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

As others have noted, I think the repetitive title reading is within the
realm of acceptable behavior and probably not a bug.

Honestly, I can't recall the last time I visited a web page and actually
wanted it to read the whole page top to bottom. When I land on a page, I
pretty much immediately start tabbing through the links, H through the
headings, or E to jump to an edit box. Any such key press causes JAWS to
immediately stop reading the title. You could also hit CONTROL of course.

I hope that helps.
-Paul