Re: annoying voice with OCR feature

Terra Syslo <tlsyslo@...>

Thank you. I was going into the voice settings in the main menu of JFW.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Roy Nickelson
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: annoying voice with OCR feature

from the JAWS 13 public beta page
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-public-beta.asp

Customizing the OCR Voice

To customize the voice you hear when reading recognized text, do the
following:
1.Press INSERT+F2, and select Settings Center. When Settings Center opens,
press CTRL+SHIFT+D to open Default.
2.In the tree view, navigate to and expand Voice Aliases, then select
Customize Voice Aliases.
3.Press F6 to move to the Voice Aliases page, and choose the Voice Aliases
button to open the dialog box.
4.Select OCRVoice from the list of voice aliasses and choose the Modify
button to customize the settings for this alias.