From: Mario via Jfw
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:37 PM
Subject: stop the "clickable"

I recall this issue being discussed but don't recall if a definite
solution was given:
for future reference, what is a "clickable" item and how is it
activated, because pressing enter or the space bar doesn't seam to do
anything? and how to stop JAWS from announcing "clickable" when
reviewing the contents of web pages in either using Firefox or Internet
Explorer(or any other browser)?