From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Hamilton
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 1:17 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Jim Hamilton
Subject: RE: What do I gain with Windows 10 as a blind person?

Dave:

You have more patience than I. If JAWS does not return within a minute or
so, I do a (you should excuse the expression) blind shutdown of JAWS, go to
the DESKTOP, where I have already placed the focus, and reopened JAWS. Mind
you, if a good pair of eyes is ready/willing/able, not to mention actually
present, I am not shy about asking for help in case something is going on -
un related to JAWS.

However, when no "eyes" are around, it feels like the world has been shut
off; so, I know what you mean by waiting for nothing. I usually try to find
something else to do.

Jim H