Re: MY KEYBOARD SPEAKS FRENCH

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Can''t imagine that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@bmo.com>
Subject: MY KEYBOARD SPEAKS FRENCH

Hi, I posted this once before but didn't get any feedback. When I am on
gmail, it seems when I have cleaned up a bunch of old emails suddenly jaws
starts speaking French but only when typing. When I read back what I have
typed it is read in English. I have language detection off. It is only
when on the browser that this is happening. If I alt tab away and back the
issue remains. If I switch to another program jaws behaves normally but
begins again when I switch back to the browser.
The only way to correct this is to unload and reload jaws.
I just wondered if any one else has seen this very strange behaviour.
Tom Bisset