MY KEYBOARD SPEAKS FRENCH

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Hi, I posted this once before but didn't get any feedback. When I am on gmail, it seems when I have cleaned up a bunch of old emails suddenly jaws starts speaking French but only when typing. When I read back what I have typed it is read in English. I have language detection off. It is only when on the browser that this is happening. If I alt tab away and back the issue remains. If I switch to another program jaws behaves normally but begins again when I switch back to the browser.
The only way to correct this is to unload and reload jaws.
I just wondered if any one else has seen this very strange behaviour.
Tom Bisset