Re: Help with recurring Windows Explorer problem

Jimmy Jones

Thanks Mike. That's a fix that I can do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael B. via
Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:23 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Michael B.
Subject: Re: Help with recurring Windows Explorer problem

Hi Keith,

Try the following:

While in Windows Explorer, go to Tools and then folder options.
Next, move to the view tab, and then the tree-view, and uncheck the
following:
show preview handlers in preview payne.
This problem does not occur on every Win7 machine, but it has been found
that unchecking this option has corrected the problem on several systems.
This crops up on some 32 and 64-bit systems.
HTH,

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!