From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of douglas
richard dexheimer via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 8:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: douglas richard dexheimer <drichardd@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: What do I gain with Windows 10 as a blind person?

must this thread go on forever?! it's a tedious task to go through all
the messages in this conversation and delete the short ones. once it
started two days ago, what's keeping it going for so long?

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 8/10/2015 9:31 PM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw wrote:
Dave,

When JAWS arbitrarily shuts up, I think you use the JAWS key+Windows
key+F4 solution, right? If it's failed to bring back JAWS for me, it's been
maybe only once or twice in many months. However, I need to use it at least
twice a day.