From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 3:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Subject: stubborn remnances

after running the tool from fs to remove prior versions of JAWS, I checked the programs and features applett and found:

Freedom Scientific Synthesizer Eloquence Freedom Scientific 7/ 13/ 2015
10.9 MB 6.1.004
Freedom Scientific Talking Installer 13.0 Freedom Scientific 8/ 28/
2012 15.3 MB 13.0.1006.400
Freedom Scientific Talking Installer 14.0 Freedom Scientific 8/ 27/
2013 35.2 MB 14.0.6005.400
Freedom Scientific Video Intercept Freedom Scientific 8/ 27/ 2013
12.6.305.0

opting to uninstall the 13 talking installer, I got the following which also happens with the 14 talking installer:

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'RuntimeJAWS.msi' in the box below.
C:\Users\Mario\AppData\Local\Temp\
OK

The path
'C:\Users\Mario\AppData\Local\Temp\RuntimeJAWS.msi'
cannot be fo und. Verify that you have access to this
location and try again, or try to find the installation package 'RuntimeJAWS.msi' in a folder from which you can install the product Freedom Scientific Talking Installer 13.0.
Cancel

The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.

I figure the Eloquence driver and Video Intercept are needed components, so left those alone.

how to cleanly remove both talking installers?