From: Michal Nowicki via Jfw
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 3:19 PM
Subject: RE: weird editing problem in word 2010

Sounds like you may have inadvertently enabled navigation keys. Navigation
keys in Word is a feature similar to the virtual cursor in HTML
environments. In fact, the keystroke to turn this feature on and off is the
same as the command to toggle the virtual cursor: JAWS key plus z. See if
that works.