Re: Advice on Lenovo Laptop with JAWS

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi Richard,

When I bought my Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 last November I had the tech guys at the place I bought it, Future Shop, go into the BIOS and change the function key settings so that they revert to standard function key operation. I can’t quite recall exactly what this setting in the BIOS is called. Someone else already mentioned this, but I thought I’d suggest getting someone in the store where you purchase your laptop to do this for you.

Cheers,

Russell

On Aug 10, 2015, at 7:24 AM, Richard B. McDonald via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi!

I am getting a Lenovo laptop (L440). Could you please reply with any hints,
tips, tricks or precautions about using it with JAWS?

Many thanks,

Richard