From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Hamilton
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 12:43 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Jim Hamilton <jim.hamilton@rogers.com>
Subject: RE: What do I gain with Windows 10 as a blind person?

Dave:

Very enlightening! For some reason, I never got around to, nor frankly
considered, uninstalling previous versions of JAWS, and this may have proven
to be "far-sighted" after all. I think that I may adopt your 3 most-recent
version strategy myself. However, once someone moves to Windows 10,
previous JAWS versions will not work - from what I gather.

However, it may be a while before I upgrade to Windows 10. So, for now, are
there some applications that typically misbehave with the latest JAWS
offering? Or, as with many things, it is pretty much a hit or miss
situation?

Thanks.

Jim H