From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Terra Syslo
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 16:58
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: annoying voice with OCR feature

Whenever I try to use the OCR feature in the JFW 13 beta, when the JAWS
cursor is activated it speaks in this voice that is really hard to
understand. I have gone in and looked at all my voice profiles and all
are
set to use Reed as the default. Any way I can fix this, and does anyone
have
any tips on making good use of the OCR feature? Was hoping the beta had
fixed the problem I was having with flash content as well, but that
hasn't
happened as of yet either.