Re: submitting tickets to Zendesk sites

Brad Martin

Brent,

Using your link, I went to the page, and selected the link that just said
-
under the heading
Submit A Request
Choose a Topic

When I pressed Enter on the dash, JAWS kind of lost its place, but I found
that same heading, and all the topics were displayed. They did not say
"link" before announcing the topic, but I just ignored that and pressed
the spacebar on Change Feed URL. Up came the page asking for my Email
address, etc.

Again, this was with Firefox 39.0.3 and JAWS 15.

Hope that helps,
Brad

This issue they're having is with properly linking to a podcast feed so
iTunes opens. I just wanted to submit a ticket here
here
https://itunespodcasts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
to see if it is possible to make a link on a website that opens iTunes to
the reviews page of their podcast. I've emailed Apple's accessibility, but
this link isn't a site they control directly.
Right after it says choose a topic is a line of dashes which will probably
speak silent, depending on how punctuation is set. The virtual cursor off
way might let me submit it in the wrong category, but it probably goes in
other.
I've seen this setup on Uber's site also, but at least they let you email
support@uber.com, but Apple doesn't have a podcast support email address.