From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee via
Jfw
Sent: 09 August 2015 19:16
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Joseph Lee
Subject: RE: What do I gain with Windows 10 as a blind person?

Hi,
Yes - go to Settings (Windows+I)/Ease of Access/Other Options, then go to
Show Notifications For combo box. You can select between 5 seconds to 5
minutes (I may need to send a feedback regarding this control, as there is a
delay when changing them).
Cheers,
Joseph
P.S. Looks like I'm serving as "Windows 10 Answer Man" here...