From: "Brad Martin via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Brad Martin" <brad@formyfriends.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: submitting tickets to Zendesk sites

I have no idea if we're talking about the same thing or not. I just went to support.apple.com to see if I could find what your issue might be. Keep in mind I have no Apple products, so I couldn't go too far. I am using Firefox 39.0.3 and JAWS 15. But I said I wanted to contact support, and I then had to choose Get Started. There were a list of buttons to choose from. I chose Mac, and that gave me subcategories. I chose Desktop. I selected each by pressing the Spacebar on them. Then it gave me a whole new screen. I said my question was about Mail, so I pressed spacebar on Mail. Then another screen opened, and I really didn't know what I was trying to do since I don't have a question, so I closed the window. Is that of any help? Try spacebar to select an option if that's your problem. Sorry not to be more helpful.

Brad

On 8/9/2015 9:46 PM, Brent Harding via Jfw wrote:
Uber and Apple are two instances with categories. It isn't even accessible on iOS either, but I bet if I didn't have broken arrow keys that are remapped to unused keys in Windows, Safari probably works perfectly with it on OSX. I could be wrong about that though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Martin via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>