From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2015 8:03 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: changing the "view" in outlook 2010

Hello Les,
I presume you mean unchecking the use of the virtual ribbon. Some people
prefer to use the virtual ribbon and keyboard around through the various
sections of the ribbons viewing all of the available options. The virtual
ribbon is quite useful when one is first acquainting themselves with the
features on the ribbon, and Jaws is announcing the keystrokes for the
various features as well. But once one is familiar with what is there, and
has memorized the keystrokes for what they want done, it is simpler and
quicker to use the keystroke rather than arrowing and tabbing all over the
place, "Short term pain for long term gain". It is one's personal preference

Cheers Kevin.