From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:42 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: What do I gain with Windows 10 as a blind person?

Russell, yes you are right. I installed on a old computer and it didn't work
well with any program, it took for ever to open outlook, or just to restart,
jaws wasn't able to read the start menu, and some times crashed. Now I have
on a ACER laptop windows 10 installed, and it is working perfectly. Now I am
installing windows 10 on a dell desktop with an i7 processor, and I will see
how it works, but I believe that the hardware too old, could be a problem on
windows 10, like in whatever operating system or software.