From: Brent Harding via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 4:39 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Brent Harding
Subject: submitting tickets to Zendesk sites

I need to submit a ticket to a site that uses Zendesk. However, whether I use JFW with Chrome or Firefox, or even try to do it on my phone with iOS, I can't get past the drop down boxes to select the category. They don't identify as any link or combo box for me to use them, and turning virtual cursor off lands me on the wrong category most of the time. Apple and Uber are just two examples of sites that use this. How can I get my ticket submitted?