From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@gmail.com>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 15:29
Subject: research it in jaws 13

I've installed JAWS 13 today, and generally I think it's pretty good.
However, using Research It to look things up on Wikipedia, when I click the
"click this link" to see the full article, it is opened in Internet
explorer. I wouldn't have a problem with this, except that my default
browser is Firefox. In Jaws 12 the article would open in Firefox as I would
expect. I don't like Internet Explorer, so why are Freedom Scientific
forcing me to use it?

Cheers

Alex