From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@chicagolighthouse.org>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 11:35 AM
Subject: RE: Jaws Tandom

Actually, the versions do not have to be the same in every case. The
controlling computer which wants to initiate the tandem connection must have
the same or higher version of JAWS than the target for Tandem to work. I
know, I use Tandem all the time here on the help desk.

Ray Campbell
Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician | Adaptive Technology Center
312.666.1331 Ext. 3651 (Voice/Relay) or 312.997.3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@chicagolighthouse.org

The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 West Roosevelt Road | Chicago, IL 60608
www.chicagolighthouse.org

The contents of this message are legally privileged and/or confidential. The
information is intended only for use of the intended recipient. If this
message is received in error, please destroy it without reading and notify
the sender immediately. This message should not be forwarded or distributed
without the permission of the author.