From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:45 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Installation of Windows 10

Because the upgrade will change technical components and the way jaws
interact with windows so you must repair jaws.
So josef, just too things. If I use the media creation tool, can I build an
iso wich include a product key and where will I find the key if it being the
case? And also, will I stil need sighted help or a talking desktop bootable
when using that tool for install? If not, does that mean you build the
complete install, or just the windows iso you need like it comes on the dvd?

On 08/08/2015, Jim Portillo via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Why do I need to run an repair on JAWS?