From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Enhancements in JAWS 13

Okay, I had to peek. Can anyone tell me what's the difference (if there is
one) between their repeated phrases: "Resolved an issue" and "Addressed an
issue"

Does one mean they fixed it and the other that they acknowledged it?

They use these praises ad nauseum in the list, and no, I'm not going to send

a message to support@freedomscientific.com just to get a blank stare in
return.

Aside from that, it sound like they may have "resolved" some "issues" that
I've had with Excel, but not sure if all my personally-reported "issues"
have been "addressed" to my satisfaction. Saw that MS-Access 2007 got a
single-line honorable mention - hope eternal!

I may do the obviously stupid thing and install this some time tonight, just

out of morbid curiosity. If you don't hear anything from me for a couple
weeks, then it means JAWS 13 ate my computer.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.