From: "Kimsan via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 1:52 AM
Subject: RE: facebook and reading someone else's timeline

I'm not understanding this j, k navigation tip.
When I press it, it says jump to line, but when I hit the pass through
command and then press it, it works. Also, this is only for the regular fb
page correct? Not the mobile site?
I think Adrian Sprat posted that link to the article where it talks about
the j, k stuff but I know longer have it. Can you help a brother out by
explaining how to use this method for navigation, or send the link for the
information.
Thank you.