From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 12:42 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Installation of Windows 10

Well, it works but its not really a good idea to upgrade over an existing
windows. Hope things won't go wrong later. A clean install is always better.
Does anyone know if you are forced to use a Microsoft account, or can you
stil sign in with a local account?

On 07/08/2015, Jim Portillo via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I just tried it a while ago. Of course, something went wrong when
trying to activate narrator. Looks like it installed, but it is either
stuck or something. Now of course I have no idea what's going on on the
screen.

Sent from my iPhone 6!

On Aug 6, 2015, at 6:56 PM, Michal Nowicki via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Joseph and Rob,

Thank you for describing the accessibility of the upgrade process. I
just completed it, and both JAWS and Windows 10 are working well.