activate narrator. Looks like it installed, but it is either stuck or
something. Now of course I have no idea what's going on on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone 6!

On Aug 6, 2015, at 6:56 PM, Michal Nowicki via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Joseph and Rob,

Thank you for describing the accessibility of the upgrade process. I
just
completed it, and both JAWS and Windows 10 are working well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Rob via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Rob <mr.robertcole@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Installation of Windows 10

Hi,
I just want to remind you that Narrator on Windows 10 is started and
stopped by pressing windows key and enter.
after starting the upgrade, I believe the PC restarted twice, after that
I waited about 20 minutes and pressed windows+Enter and Narrator helped
me finish the setup.
At one point, Narrator would not read the screen, so I quit and
restarted it with windows+Enter.
dont forget to make a backup before upgrading.

On 8/6/2015 4:56 PM, Jim Portillo via Jfw wrote:
Hi,

I know there's been much discussion of various aspects related to this
topic. However, I'd like to know if anyone here has successfully
installed
or upgraded to Windows 10 independently.
Did you use JAWS 16 or Narrator or both? I'm ready to install this but
don't know that I'll have a sighted person around to help, so want to
make
sure I can do this with one or two screen readers.
Any tips will be helpful.
I've got my machine set and ready to go.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451