Re: Installation of Windows 10

Robert Cole

Hi,
I just want to remind you that Narrator on Windows 10 is started and stopped by pressing windows key and enter.
after starting the upgrade, I believe the PC restarted twice, after that I waited about 20 minutes and pressed windows+Enter and Narrator helped me finish the setup.
At one point, Narrator would not read the screen, so I quit and restarted it with windows+Enter.
dont forget to make a backup before upgrading.

On 8/6/2015 4:56 PM, Jim Portillo via Jfw wrote:
Hi,

I know there's been much discussion of various aspects related to this topic. However, I'd like to know if anyone here has successfully installed or upgraded to Windows 10 independently.
Did you use JAWS 16 or Narrator or both? I'm ready to install this but don't know that I'll have a sighted person around to help, so want to make sure I can do this with one or two screen readers.
Any tips will be helpful.
I've got my machine set and ready to go.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!