Re: Installation of Windows 10

Mark Furness

I did it all by myself.
I upgraded from windows 7 home premium, running Jaws 16. Thanks to the people on the list as I had to do a repair on jaws.
I tried using narrator and that helped a little. But, I’m use to jaws, thus found it frustrating.

In short you can do it by yourself.

Mark

On Aug 6, 2015, at 5:56 PM, Jim Portillo via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi,

I know there's been much discussion of various aspects related to this topic. However, I'd like to know if anyone here has successfully installed or upgraded to Windows 10 independently.
Did you use JAWS 16 or Narrator or both? I'm ready to install this but don't know that I'll have a sighted person around to help, so want to make sure I can do this with one or two screen readers.
Any tips will be helpful.
I've got my machine set and ready to go.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!