From: Jim Portillo via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 14:56:59 -0700
Subject: Installation of Windows 10

Hi,

I know there's been much discussion of various aspects related to this topic. However, I'd like to know if anyone here has successfully installed or upgraded to Windows 10 independently.
Did you use JAWS 16 or Narrator or both? I'm ready to install this but don't know that I'll have a sighted person around to help, so want to make sure I can do this with one or two screen readers.
Any tips will be helpful.
I've got my machine set and ready to go.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!