facebook and reading someone else's timeline

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi all. Another facebook accessibility questions.

Once I go to someone else's timeline or facebook page (anything other than
my own timeline, actually), how do I quickly navigate through the posted
news items on that page?

I understand that I can use j and k on my own news feed to move between
articles. But if I'm on someone else's timeline, j and k have no effect, and
as a result, there doesn't appear to be an easy way to move between articles
on a timeline.

Is anyone else seeing this? Any workarounds would be appreciated.
-Paul