From: "Jim Portillo via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Jim Portillo" <portillo.jim@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:41 PM
Subject: Showing items in the system tray

Hi there,

I'm using a Dell Venue tablet and need to know how to allow the items in
my system tray to be displayed.
I do the Insert-f11 command, and it only shows two things, when I think
there could be more. I simply don't remember how to enable all of the
things to be displayed in Windows 8.

While I'm at it, how can I find out if my tablet is eligible to upgrade to

Windows 10?

Thanks.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!