Re: Showing items in the system tray
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
Hi, Jim. Assuming you are using Windows7, since you didn't specify:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
To always show all icons in the system tray
1. Open the Start menu with the Windows key
2. Press escape followed by Alt Enter.
3. Tab to the Notification / Customize button and press Enter.
4. Check the checkbox for always turn on all icons and press Enter.
5. Tab to Okay and press Enter.
Bill White email@example.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Portillo via Jfw" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <email@example.com>
Cc: "Jim Portillo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:41 PM
Subject: Showing items in the system tray
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12048 (20150805) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.